[SOLVED] Filesystem switched to read-only

• I had a Kodi freeze when stopping live tv, so I send "systemctl restart kodi" via ssh. After the restart nearly all of my settings were gone. It was the first time this happened, and I use Kodi (Xbmc) for about 6 years.

This is an extract from my log file:

This is my uncut dmesg output: ufx3EnP3.

It seems that a filesystem error on my ssd occurred, so it switched to read-only mode. I booted the PC with a gparted usb stick and ran fsck on both the system and storage partitions. No error was found.
    I don't know how to fix this error or if it can be fixed at all. Since I can still access all relevant files and have a dedicated disk for these two partitions, it would just be a matter of some hours to setup a fresh system. But if the error could be fixed with some command line trickery I would highly appreciate this.

Can anyone help me, please?

Edited once, last by MaxMustermann (March 12, 2017 at 10:06 AM).

• Why does kodi search for a location "gs"?

I found this in my logfile too:

Code
    16:59:12.315 T:140180110682240  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
    17:59:12.473 T:140180110682240    INFO: creating subdirectories
    17:59:12.473 T:140180110682240    INFO: userdata folder: gs
    17:59:12.473 T:140180110682240    INFO: recording folder:
    17:59:12.473 T:140180110682240    INFO: screenshots folder: /storage/screenshots/

Is there a way to set the right path to my userdata? I.e. ~/.kodi/userdata

• The problem was that kodi wrote a wrong path in the profiles.xml on crash (it wrote just "gs" as a path). I don't know why this file is touched at all on every exit, whether something has changed or not.
    Using ssh to close kodi

Code
    systemctl stop kodi

and then correcting the path solved the problem.
    Search for this line and enter the correct path to your userdata folder:

Code
    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <directory pathversion="1">/storage/.kodi/userdata</directory>
        </profile>
    </profiles>

After that, kodi can be restarted

Code
    systemctl start kodi