TVHeadend Wetek Play 2 Tuner Set Up

• Hi

I'm very new to all this so apologies if I ask anything daft!

I recently received my Wetek Play 2 and I managed to get it set up with a sd card boot for libreelec 7.90.010.8.0

I installed and enabled TVHeadend 4.2 backend and 3.4.13 front end and followed the set up wizard through the web interface. However it seems to have installe dthe tuners incorrectly. On my old Play 1 box it displayed two separate tuners but now on my Play 2 set up it is only showing 1 which it lists as "4 Port Switch (universal LNB). Unfortunately my brother set up my old box and this sort of stuff is like a second language to him so I don't know what I've done differently.

All the channels worked and I got PVR/Timeshit working but it won't let me record/watch more than one thing at a time. On my old Play 1 I could watch 2+ channels across different devices so something definitely seems amiss.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Lee

• Play2 is only single tuner (Play1 is dual dvb-s2). So you can record and watch something but only from this same transponder

I wonder why they have two LNB feeds then? :-/
    [hr]

Play2 is only single tuner (Play1 is dual dvb-s2). So you can record and watch something but only from this same transponder

Oh and sorry forgot to say thanks for the reply! At least it saves me scratch big my head poking in all the settings!

Edited once, last by aerobrain (January 15, 2017 at 8:05 PM).