Kodi TV Background with Google calendar

• Hello,
    Please guide me how I am able to customaries my Kodi TV home Background with Google calendar Database or equivalent as background. As my Raspberry pi working 24 hours. So I want it should also work as the auto reminder assistant also. I want instead of default background my kodi shows me table type background and which shows me the google calendar dates and events. Or please guide me anything to achieve this target. Also it should be raspberry pi, hardware resources & internet data friendly.

Thanks

• Official Post

Not really possible.

All I can think of doing is using the rss feed that Google provides for your calender and adding that to the kodi rss ticker.

Having the background download and dynamically update isn't possible really.

• Thanks for your Expert advice.
    Ok if thing is not possible in Kodi Background. is there any addon available which able to connect google calendar with kodi? Like there are some program addon's Pushbullet, email etc. so any idea or any addon perfectly deal within this scenario. Now I am using following trick

Google calender >>> IFTTT.com >>> Pushbullet.com >>> Pushbullet addon >>> Kodi Notifications

This thing working for me but I will happy to make system more stable instead of involving many services.So please share your expert advices to figure out one useful & handy service for everybody.

Thanks