VPN

• Hello everyone and a Happy and prosperous New Year to you all.
    Does anyone know of a vpn that'll run onLibreElec, I've installed LibreElec on an MXQ Android TV box and it works a treat, but I find that I now need a VPN as the old Android stuff won't work.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in anticipation. :huh:

• If you're looking for a VPN service then the world's your oyster.

However, if you are looking for an add-on to manage your chosen service this may be what you need: Home · Zomboided/service.vpn.manager Wiki · GitHub

My Thanks to you Jaax,
    I'm a bit of an old fart and I'm just getting to grips with Linux et al. I've only discovered the 'Terminal' so it'll take a bit of experimentation before I get things the way I want, but I should live long enough to accomplish it.
    I've installed Zorin OS12 on one of my laptops and I'm quite surprised at its speed and capabilities after being tied to windows or mac OS, so I have high hopes.
    Thanks again.
    Tommy
    [hr]

Openvpn is installed in LibreELEC.

I discovered that but, it refuses to work on my system for some reason?
    I've tried configuring it in every possible way but to no avail.

Thanks
    Tommy :huh:

Edited once, last by as1mov (January 8, 2017 at 3:53 PM).

• I've just installed Zomboided add-on. With custom provider. If you will need help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's extremely kind of you. I'd appreciate any help at all. I'm just beginning with Linux after being held against my will by MSoft and Apple so it's a totally new arena, like going from BBC Basic to C++ only much more gratifyong.
    I'll try to install Zomboided and see how I get on.

Thanks again.

Tommyu
    [hr]
    Well. That's Zomboided installed on my LibreElec, all I have to do is configure it?
    Lots of info required on config page so I'll have to find out a bit more about the utility.

Again, my thanks for all the help I've had.

Tommy :cool:

Edited once, last by as1mov (January 8, 2017 at 5:49 PM).