No IP - RPI 2 Model B with LibreELEC and MSL Remote Pi Board

• Im using a RPI 2 Model B with LibreELEC (7.90.010 Alpha) and MSL Remote Pi Board from MSL Digital Solutions.

I installed/modified the Scripts (Support for RemotePi Board for Pi 3, Pi 2 and B+ , RemotePi Board for – MSL Digital Solutions) to use the Board. Shutdown, Startup and Remote control works fine.

Problem: In just about 1 of 3 Startupd the System has no IP-Address

Its no Problem of the LAN or DHCP! If i diconnect the LAN-Cabel and connect the LAN-Cabel again the IP ist fine in 1 Second. Maybe its a Problem of timing / suspend of the NIC.

I moved this Problem from OpenELEC to LibreELEC, :(

Do you have any idea to fix this Problem?

Maybe a Workaround like a script to greb and check the IP an restart the network-service?
    I tried to build a script to restart the network with ifdown, ifup, but it wont work, any idea?

Thanks!

• Either Kodi starts too fast, or the network is too slow.
    Try enabling the "Wait for network" option in the LibreELEC Settings Addon, and set it to 30 seconds.

I tried "Wait for network" with different time-parameters >= 30 seconds many times. There was no success.
    Is there a way to restart the network with a bash-script?

• The problem is probably timing. The instructions on the MSL website should be adjusted so the function script is triggered/managed by systemd to fit into the OS startup and shutdown sequence. Adding dependencies on network being up etc. then become simple.

That sounds good for me, but it does not solve my current problem. I opened a ticket, but MSL told me to use the supportet stable versions of OpenELEC or LibreELEC.
    I dont want do downgrade LibreELEC, because the ALPHA version works fine. When its stable I will open an ticket again.

Is there any workaround or idea to restart der network service or nic when there ist no or not the correct IP-Adress in LibreELEC?