PVR HDHomerun

• Having issues with PVR HDHomerun (and also the HDHomerun Add on as well). There is no sound when launching channels from either solution. I have no problems with sound when viewing Movie or TV Show files (e.g. mk4) that are stored locally on the home network. Sound within Kodi functions fine as well.

System is an Intel NUC running the current stable release of Libreelec 7.0 MR1. Debug log attached.

On my Mac, running OSX 10.10.5 and Kodi 16.1, no issues with sound with the PVR or Addon.

• I initially noticed that I had some missing audio on channels, I sorted my channel line-up through the HDHomerun webpage to remove any weak channels (anything below 70% signal strength), I think that the audio might be getting messed from using a weak channel which may be causing a bug. Now that my channel list is clear I have no audio issues.

I do have issue with the HDHomerun PVR Client on Raspberry Pi running LibreELEC 7.90.003, the client will not install - or at least it installs then disables itself. The error is saying the following file is missing:

libhdhomerun.so

I have installed the driver for HDHomerun from under Program addons, which I thought was the driver - but I guess it isn't working, or putting the file in the expected location??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Not any help here but I can verify I have very similar issues with the HD Kodi app where the audio will not start until I hit "enter" a couple of times but even then the audio only plays for a few seconds then off, then on.....

Using an HD Homerun Extend for just a few [7] OTA channels.

As I could never get live or recorded TV using TVHeadend on a RPi to work, I switched to ServerWMC running on my Win 7 laptop and live and recorded TV are perfect.

With ServerWMC running my laptop, NVidia Shield and the RPi all work perfectly while none worked with TVHeadend.