Delay loading of specified addon on LibreELEC start

• Wondering if there is any way to delay the loading (say for 10 seconds or so) of a specific addon (Stalker client) when Kodi starts up. I always get authentication failures with this, then success on a retry - it seems to try to authenticate before the network is completely ready (dhcp static IP). And occasionally I get Kodi restarting (not a LibreELEC reboot) and wonder if this may be related.

• Do you have the 'Wait for network' option enabled?

No because sometimes my home router loses its WAN connection and needs rebooting to prevent Kodi from going into a reboot loop until the network is operational. Even though that is just an inconvenience, I'd prefer some other solution. As a long time linux user I understand init scripts and application load order. This is sometimes needed to satisfy dependencies. In the LibreELEC build of Kodi, there seems to be no such consideration - all apps seem to compete for network bandwidth as soon as the network becomes available.

I don't know enough of the LibreELEC internals to even guess if application load order is possible - if it is, it could be a place I'd contribute.

• No because sometimes my home router loses its WAN connection and needs rebooting to prevent Kodi from going into a reboot loop until the network is operational. Even though that is just an inconvenience, I'd prefer some other solution. As a long time linux user I understand init scripts and application load order. This is sometimes needed to satisfy dependencies. In the LibreELEC build of Kodi, there seems to be no such consideration - all apps seem to compete for network bandwidth as soon as the network becomes available.

I don't know enough of the LibreELEC internals to even guess if application load order is possible - if it is, it could be a place I'd contribute.

Kodi should not boot loop ever. Try the "wait for network" option before you dismiss it.

• Kodi should not boot loop ever. Try the "wait for network" option before you dismiss it.

Yeah - I have tried the wait for network option before - that's how I discovered Kodi would boot loop (at least on my installation) until the WAN was available. However, that was some time ago and probably when I was still using OpenELEC. I'll try again and also test by pulling power from my home router to see if I can reproduce a Kodi restart loop (just to be clear it is not LibreELEC rebooting, but only Kodi restarting, just as it would if I typed 'systemctl restart kodi' from the command line).