No wireless connection

• Hi,
    I have setup a performance htpc as recommended by mymediaexperience.com and having Manjaro running with a working wifi with it (motherboard asus rog maximus viii impact, intel core i5 6600).
    I tried installing libreelec v7.90.010 alpha x86 by wiping the sdd. The welcome screen displays no wifi. Even when I went and checked the connection, it shows option for wired settings but not detecting any wireless connection settings in libreelec settings. I had the same problem with v7.90.009.
    I am newbie as far as coding is concerned.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

• Code
    lspci | paste
    lsusb | paste
    dmesg | paste

^^ run those commands over SSH and paste the sprunge.us URL's generated. Then we can see what wireless chipset is on the motherboard and figure out what needs to be done to support it.

• I wasn't sure how to do connect to libreelec thru ssh without a wifi. Anyway the wifi chipset is as follows:
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A
    802.11ac 2x2
    Dual Band, 2.4 / 5 GHz
    MU-MIMO Supported

Thanks again for your prompt help.

P.s Stable releases of both libreelec and openelec fail to go past the splash screen. It says failed to start xorg server.

Thanks again

• After updating I got the following url:
    fgME
    Thanks again for your help.

Please note that I used the live sesssion and then updated libreelec and after rebooting, chose 'run' to get back into libreelec.

• Hi Chewitt,

After installing the newest version of LibreELEC (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR on my HTPC, Im still not getting any wifi connectivity.
    After pasting the commands, I got the following sprunge.us URL's generated:

lspci | paste
    NeDU
    lsusb | paste
    JafM
    dmesg | paste
    IFXU

I would be grateful if you could please help me with this.

Thanking you.

Regards