[SOLVED] Playback freeze with automatic next video and hardware acceleration

• When I have automatic next video playback enabled and amcoded hardware acceleration enabled the playback freezes on a black screen, a few seconds of audio from next file plays and I have to stop playback and select next file manually. The problem is only present when the next file is h265 or MPEG4 with lower than HD resolution (the MPEG4 can be easily fixed by turning the acceleration to only HD and up, but the h265 is a problem). I am running the latest alpha on Odroid C2.

Update: the issue stops when there is a UI element on the screen. Also it seems it's not just freeze of video but the whole system

Update 2: installed log viewer and the problem area seems to be this:
    ERROR: OutputPicture - failed to configure renderer
    WARNING: CRenderManager::Configure - timeout waiting for configure

Update 3: with mimic skin there is also 1 second of video before freezing.... This is getting weird

Update 4: this problem is present also with h264 videos, but is only noticeable with larger files, it freezes on a black screen for a bit, then speeds up the video to catch up with sound

Solved by setting this: amcodec only HD and up for everything and HQ scalers for scaling above 0%

Edited once, last by zvon (December 27, 2016 at 8:46 PM).