LE as IPTV server?

• Since you've posted in the " PVR & DVB Support" I assume you're trying to forward streams from WeTek.Play to other clients.

While using Tvheadend or VDR all you have to do is to set the IP address of WeTek.Play to the appropriate clients (pvr.hts or pvr.vdr-vnsi) on your other devices.

Here is a video guide for VDR I've made a while back:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Since you've posted in the " PVR & DVB Support" I assume you're trying to forward streams from WeTek.Play to other clients.

I think, what I'm looking for is named Sat-IP or Sat>IP. There are apps for iOS for playback, but they don't find my WeTek. Must I configurate something special in the CDR plugin?

You have the option for M3u (IPTV), HTSP (Tvh protocol), Sat>IP and VDR. Tvh 4.2 can do nearly everything - VDR can of course send to other VDR/IPTV clients.

Does this work with iDevices/iOS?

Many thanks to you both for your help!

• Tvheadend 4.2 has an build in Sat>IP Server which is a bit tricky to setup.

Must I use Tvheadend? I tested it at the beginning of my WeTek time and it was aweful to handle for a newbie. With VDR I'm quite happy, as it was easy to install and configure and even timeshift works quite well - which seems to be a hard thing with THE.

VDR has much internal plugins, even one called "satip", but I can't find any information how to configure the server and which client I can use (for iOS).

I have "TV Guide" which seaches for SAT-IP devices, but can't find the WeTek (unconfigured), and the app "iVDRclient" must be configured to the server, which I also don't know how to do.

Feeling a bit desperate now.

• Official Post

VDR works only with VDR - the Satip plugin is for Client use - VDR offers not much in this direction.

Tvh is quite easy - you install it - setup your network and activate the Sat>IP Server - then you are done basicly. (for Sat>IP you have NO channels to configure server side)

I had a few requests resently for the minisatip addon (I build it today/tommorow) - minisatip is a Sat>IP server - start - done.

• It would be nice if I hade some tester for this - I have no hardware to do a test if this works. I can only hope that this works for WeTek well

I've build this oe-addon-minisatip against LE master but the service just restarts without any info in the system, kernel and kodi log.

So you have at least 2 testers relaying on your builds ;)

• Sat>IP works for all Platforms even for Panasonic TVs.

Tvheadend 4.2 has an build in Sat>IP Server which is a bit tricky to setup.

choose if you have dvb-s2 or c or t

Should be 0 I "think" - if nothing helps maybe try 0-4?

If I set 0 to Panasonic does not search server SAT> IP.
    When set to 1 tv searches for server Tvheadend but I do not know if 2-4 change anything?