Odroid C2 and remote controls or lack of

• Hi,
    I have been an avid XBMC user for many years, back to hard and softmod XBOX's, so over the years I have progressed (like the application) to newer and better platforms.

Currently I have the following running

1 x ATV(2) KODI
    2 x XBOX XBMC
    3 x Intel NUC Libreelec
    2 x RPi Libreelec

And now I bought the Odroid C2, mainly for the fact it advertises built in IR.

I have a genuine M$ MCE remote, an XBOX 360 MCE remote, and a few generic RC6 units.

But NONE of them work with the Odroid C2 and Libreelec !! and I don't want to pay another $12 for the remote they sell (unless someone has one and can confirm it works with LE)

I have tried to follow the various instructions in wiki'd and the like, but each one seems to have bits missing.

Has ANYONE got a working remote on the C2 and Libreelec 7 ?

Cheers

• Yes, but i hadt to program it myself.
    It's explained here ODROID-C1 from Hardkernel is a $35 Development Board powered by AMLogic S805

• MicroSD
    are you sure it didn't let you create the file?
    In my case i wasn't successful at first, because i failed at first attempt and the second file was written in a backupfile called .config/lircd.conf.$somethingelese (its offline atm, so i cant tell you whats the real name).

Edited once, last by Dave-Kay (May 16, 2016 at 2:01 PM).

• MicroSD
    are you sure it didn't let you create the file?
    In my case i wasn't successful at first, because i failed at first attempt and the second file was written in a backupfile called .config/lircd.conf.$somethingelese (its offline atm, so i cant tell you whats the real name).