Krypton 009 CEC not waking up the system

• Hey, since I got the newest build from libreelec I can't wake up my Raspberry PI 3 with CEC, after I shut down my TV. I had no issues with 008 build. The systems keeps working and I can wake up the screen by moving my mouse. After that the CEC remote works fine and faster than before. I got a Philips 32PFL5605H TV

If you need more information. Let me know.

• Hey, since I got the newest build from libreelec I can't wake up my Raspberry PI 3 with CEC, after I shut down my TV. I had no issues with 008 build. The systems keeps working and I can wake up the screen by moving my mouse. After that the CEC remote works fine and faster than before. I got a Philips 32PFL5605H TV

If you need more information. Let me know.

Same problem happened to me. CEC was working fine on my Samsung TV, and after the last update it stopped working. I noticed now I have 2 HDMI entries when the Rpi3 is on, which are "Recorder" and "Player", but none will work. Logs:

dmesg

kodi.log:

• Similar problem here, kodi would usually turn my receiver on, with LE alpha 009 I have to manually turn my receiver on. My TV still turns on, just not my receiver, worked fine on 008. It's a Samsung tv and a yamaha receiver, running on a C2

Edited once, last by danny_ice (December 13, 2016 at 5:56 PM).

• Similar problem here, kodi would usually turn my receiver on, with LE alpha 009 I have to manually turn my receiver on. My TV still turns on, just not my receiver, worked fine on 008. It's a Samsung tv and a yamaha receiver, running on a C2

But do you get it working after turning it on manually?

Even after turning the Rpi3 and TV, I can't sync CEC anymore so basically I lost the CEC feature.
    I see a notification saying a CEC device was detected but it doesn't work.

• But do you get it working after turning it on manually?

Even after turning the Rpi3 and TV, I can't sync CEC anymore so basically I lost the CEC feature.
    I see a notification saying a CEC device was detected but it doesn't work.

Yeah it works if I manually turn the receiver on, have you tried restoring default in the kodi cec settings?