Stop videos repeating on completion and disable "\" key press. (7.90.009 ALPHA))

• Hello!

I've recently updated to 7.90.009 ALPHA, and now instead of a video just stopping when it finishes, it loops and starts the video again. How do I disable this?

Also, on my keyboard when I press the "\" key, it changes from 1080p60 to 1080p50. Is there a way to disable this key function? I am always hitting it accidentally when I mean to press backspace.

Thank you!

• I'd like to see a full kodi.log with all of that happening.
    It sounds like you have a Kodi box with a mind of its own.

I know music has random and repeat functions, I haven't seen any options for them yet in Estuary for videos.

The backslash button is disabled by default even in the OpenELEC days, so unless you are using some other skin or your own keymap files, it's weird.

• I'd like to see a full kodi.log with all of that happening.
    It sounds like you have a Kodi box with a mind of its own.

I know music has random and repeat functions, I haven't seen any options for them yet in Estuary for videos.

The backslash button is disabled by default even in the OpenELEC days, so unless you are using some other skin or your own keymap files, it's weird.

Thanks for the reply. I used to auto log upload tool to pastebin in the settings, here you go: CcWj

As for the backslash thing, it was a fresh install on 7.90.008 ALPHA, and it's happened to me in OpenELEC and LibreELEC. I've always used to default Skin, and never edited any command files to change them.