Running AdGuard Home with SWAG: Port Conflicts and Encrypted DNS Setup via GUI

• Can I run AdGuard and SWAG at the same time? There seems to be conflicting ports, and I can't leave that field empty in the settings for AdGuard. I have to change it to something else. I was thinking of using the reverse proxy function with a subfolder, if that's possible.

Secondly, if I want to enable encrypted DNS in AdGuard, I need a certificate. One is created with Let's Encrypt in SWAG, but how do I import that into AdGuard Home? There doesn’t seem to be an option for that in the container when you install it from the LinuxServer repo in Kodi.

I don't want to use the Linux terminal or run any docker pull commands. I prefer to make changes through the GUI.

• Change the port to something else that's not taken

Subfolder proxy is not recommended as it doesn't always work. It often requires app support for base url.

No idea about what kind of cert is used for dns. If web ssl certs are compatible, the instructions for sharing SWAG certs are in the SWAG readme.

• Change the port to something else that's not taken

Subfolder proxy is not recommended as it doesn't always work. It often requires app support for base url.

No idea about what kind of cert is used for dns. If web ssl certs are compatible, the instructions for sharing SWAG certs are in the SWAG readme.

Ok.

Yes but that requires that the image is downloaded through docker pull in the command line and thus the install through the GUI is rendered useless.
    I was hoping for a solution on the GUI option. Like an implementation of something like a checkbox "import SWAG ssl-dir"