DTB for Beelink MX III

• Hello,

I try both DTBs:

meson-gxbb-p200.dtb from LIBREELEC amlogic folder

s905-trees/gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb at master · popsa851/s905-trees
    Device trees for amlogic S905 devices. Contribute to popsa851/s905-trees development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

No one boot the device, I found lots of information about this device is a S905X, not S905. This is the device photo: https://scienceprog.com/beelink-minimx…t-amlogic-s905/

Someone could help to identify de DTB for this device? I have it working with CoreELEC 9.2.8, could found it with any command?

Kind regards.

• Thanks chewitt,

I read the Amlogic wiki page, but I am still confised about which DTB file use. I have try meson-gxbb-p200.dtb and meson-gxbb-p201.dtb but nothing, it doesn't boot.

I connect to the CoreELEC 9.2.8 by ssh and I can see the the CPU type:

Is the S905H SoC supported?

Sorry for all this questions, but I will appreciate any help on how to boot LibreELEC on this device.

Kind regards.

• S905-H is an S905 chip with DTS license, and rev C is the same silicon revision as WeTek Play2 (and many other boxes). If you have been using older LE/CE images on the box you MUST force recovery boot so the device reads the u-boot boot scripts from the SD card, else u-boot is looking for the wrong filenames. It should boot using meson-gxbb-p200.dtb.