Will an AMD Radeon WX3200 work for LE?

• I've searched everywhere, but to no avail. I'm using LE with an nvidia gt1030. I always loved the decoding output of nvidia cards and the gt1030's output looks fantastic. But in the event that nvidia cards maybe, at one point, wouldnt be supported anymore, i was wondering if an AMD wx3200 card would be a good choice to use in an LE htpc? These cards can be bought occasionably for a small price, they are single slot low power cards, and even low profile compatible.

Would these cards be working with the new mesa / gbm / wayland? I'm looking for a drop in and run solution.

I've also noticed that these amd wx3200 cards, together with the gt1030, are probably the only low power htpc suitable cards currently available. intel doesnt provide small graphics cards and other amd/nvidia cards are mostly big power hungry cards.

• I have tested LE with an AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics with success.

I would probably not recommend a PC with a external video card for a htpc, nor change the video card if your current device is working for you.

• I have tested LE with an AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics with success.

I would probably not recommend a PC with a external video card for a htpc, nor change the video card if your current device is working for you.

I asked specifically for the wx3200 card support, because this is not a mainstream graphics card, but a more professional grade card, not aimed at domestic use.

• If you can get it for free or dirt cheap I suppose it would be an ok choice. Otherwise, there are better choices (Intel Arc A310).

That arc a310 card is new to me. It even does av1 decoding, nice! Unfortunately, in my region, it can only be bought brand new for 100 bucks, there are no secondhand offerings.

I wonder if that wx3200 does av1 decoding, Can't find a lot about that card's compatibility.