[ODROID_C2] Has anyone compile 7.90.009 with the CEC fixes by Popcornmix

• With 7.90.008 i had to compile it from github and add in a patch file to get the CEC options to change the delay / repeat options.

With 7.90.009 the patches are not working.. I assume this is because of the jump to libcec 4.

My problem is that I have very little understanding of github and where to get the latest patch file from. I was provided with a newer patch file by someone on another forum, however it also doesn't work... I've had a look through the patch file and i can see the changes it's making, however i've no clue why it's not working when i compile using it.

I've attached the patch file as a txt to this post (rename to .patch).. if anyone can help me i'd really appreciate it.. Without these patches, Kodi is basically unusable on my Panasonic TV

(and before anyone chimes in with the old "It's the lirc.. turn it off.." no it's not.. it is off.. it's this TV and it NEEDS these settings to avoid repeat key presses)
    [hr]
    Hang fire.. i may have been an idiot and had the patch file in the wrong location.... :blush:
    [hr]
    So, cosmetically atleast, it turns out that if you put the patch file in the right place, then it works :)

I wont be 100% sure it's actually worked until i get home, but it seems promising