LibreELEC 8.x and Godot games?

• Hello :)

I have x96 (s905x,NAND,1GB,8GB) and i can run 8.x / 9.x LibreELEC with this device tree by kszaq (gxl_p212_1g_nand.dtb). All works fine.

It is possible to run Godot games on this build of CoreELEC? Godot 3.5.2 supports GLES2 and GLES3 but as i know, godot 3.5.2 uses x11 and it's seems to be a problem i think?

• It is possible to run Godot games on this build of CoreELEC?

We don't support CoreELEC.

Godot 3.5.2 supports GLES2 and GLES3 but as i know, godot 3.5.2 uses x11 and it's seems to be a problem i think?

Depends on the Godot target platform. Compatibility target could work in theory (no hardware-specific rendering).

List of features
    This page aims to list all features currently supported by Godot. Platforms: Can run both the editor and exported projects: Windows (x86 and ARM, 64-bit and…
    docs.godotengine.org
  • We don't support CoreELEC.

I meand LibreELEC.. not CoreELEC. That was just a mistake.

So, it's is possible? I tryed to export game for arm64 and it's works fine on Armbian, but Armbian is too slow for me..

Can someone point me in the right direction? I also don't quite understand about MESA GPU driver on Libre Elec? Is Kodi works, and x11 not? Do i need x11, gmm... Maybe I should just change the box to something more stable and supported, like Le Potpto?

Pls advise :)

• So, it's is possible? I tryed to export game for arm64 and it's works fine on Armbian, but Armbian is too slow for me..

You have to try it, because there are too many unknown settings.

If Armbian is too slow, then LE will also be too slow. OpenGLES code usually goes directly to GPU.

We offer an x86-64 Generic-legacy variant of LE. That variant uses X11. You'll get best performance on that platform.