libreelec and windows share not working

• HiHi, I have windows 10 and LibreElec 12.0.0 installed on another computer. In windows I can access the libreelec data that is serialized but from libreelec I can't access the serialized data windows prints the following error, Failed to download fasckille data. I tried using the phone to access windows server data and it works fine there. What is the solution now?

• It would be helpful to see a full Kodi debug log that demonstrates the issue and how the source is configured in sources.xml. Note that Windows requires you to use username/password authentication (anonymous shares no longer exist). This means even if you configure a share as open and accessible to anyone, the connecting client still needs to present itself as 'someone' else you are 'no one' and access is denied.

• It would be helpful to see a full Kodi debug log that demonstrates the issue and how the source is configured in sources.xml. Note that Windows requires you to use username/password authentication (anonymous shares no longer exist). This means even if you configure a share as open and accessible to anyone, the connecting client still needs to present itself as 'someone' else you are 'no one' and access is denied.

The problem is solved with adding a password.