LE11 Docker Builds Failing

• Checking to make sure I'm not doing something stupid. I've build LibreElec countless times. I'm debugging an issue inbetween LE10 and LE11 and needing to build a version with kernel debug symbols enabled. I'm following the documentation here: https://github.com/LibreELEC/Libr….0/tools/docker

I'm downloading the libreelec-11.0 branch and checking out the 11.0.6 tag (latest commit).

I get all the way through the build and it errors out with:

I'm using the focal docker image but have tried the buster Debian image too. I get the same build error if building not in a docker container. I installed libcrossguid-dev thinking it may help, it does not. Any ideas? LE12 builds fine.

Any ideas?

• I have done a test using noble (with host gcc 14) and needed the 3 patches in my gcc-14 branch (as I had expected) I needed to remove openjdk-21-jre-headless and use openjdk-17-jre-headless

Commits · heitbaum/LibreELEC.tv
    Just enough OS for KODI. Contribute to heitbaum/LibreELEC.tv development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Then did scripts/build kodi

The build was successful

Note: le11 11.0.6 was built with the jammy docker image in our GitHub Actions.

• OK clearly I'm missing something. Getting the same error.

I took your three patches and put them in the same directory of my LE source directory, rebuilt the docker image using: docker build --pull -t libreelec tools/docker/jammy, ran: docker run --rm --log-driver none -v `pwd`:/build -w /build -it -e PROJECT=Generic -e BUILDER_NAME=username -e BUILDER_VERSION=11.0.6.username -e DEBUG=yes -e VALGRIND=yes -e ARCH=x86_64 libreelec ./scripts/build kodi and receive the same error. Would I have to edit the docker file to use openjdk-17-jre-headless instead of the default-jre-headless?

• A LE11 kodi+ DEBUG build require a kodi patch: