PSX Emulation

• I had some time to try with my rpi4. I don't know if anything has changed in the meantime, but trying on a clean install of Libreelec 12 (no other addons) the psx emulation with pcsx_rearmed didn't give me any problems (just moments of fun with an old car racing game)

By the way, it also works fine on my old rk3229 box (arm 32bit and unofficial build of libreelec 12) but that's off-topic of course.

P.s: I saw from your logs that you are using libreelec 11, I suggest you try to update.

• I appreciate you giving it a try. I was not even aware LE 12 was released. For sure I will give that a try asap. I have some docker containers running which I need to figure out how to manage or move to other devices but then I will try that out (also need to find the time).

I will update the thread.

• I finally found some time to move my docker containers to a new device and update to LE12 and it works! PCSX emulation, even without bios installed, works perfectly fine!

So anyone having the same trouble on 11, you just need to update. I also needed to remove all emulators and Retroarch support addon to update them, for some reason it just wouldn't update if I didn't. Once I did that it all worked fine.

Thanks to everyone for their support, and ilmich for givig it a try and telling me there is a new LE version :)