[Solved] Addon migration hangs after update to LibreELEC 12

• Hello,

I have just updated from 11.0.6 to 12.0 (Raspi4, downloaded the new image file to the update folder, rebooted). Now the system hangs when trying to migrate the updates. You can find the log here:

https://paste.libreelec.tv/busy-boa.log

Is there any way to fix this (e.g., by deleting an addon via the console)? Or do I have to install LibreELEC from scratch?

Best,

Bernbacher

just an update... The migration concluded after a stall of about 30 minutes.

Edited once, last by Bernbacher: Merged a post created by Bernbacher into this post. (June 27, 2024 at 3:10 AM).

• No, there were no error messages in the log I saw on the console. The log stopped, and the TV said that Kodi was migrating addons. I have just looked at the log above that I generated with pastekodi, and there seems to be nothing about the plugin migration. I.e., what I saw in the console is different from the log I posted. I am sorry for the confusion, but I cannot explain this. Anyway, everything is up and running, and after the upgrade, the problem is probably not reproducible.