Inverted subtitles - LE12

• Hello,

On some episodes of a series, when the video is played, the subtitles, which are on two lines, are reversed. :S

I played these files using another player (Windows Media Player for example) and everything was OK.

I tried to change the position of the subtitles by putting them in the middle of the screen (I thought maybe the bottom line didn't have enough space to be displayed, so it was positioned on top) but the subtitles don't move.

I've looked at the MediaInfo of the files that have this problem and I don't notice anything special and they seem similar to those that have no problem (I can provide the full MediaInfo if required).

I'm running LE 12.0.

Do you have any idea where the problem might be coming from? :/

• I've watched some GoT episodes yesterday where I downloaded subs from OpenSubtitles and the line order was indeed bottom-up not top-down (so I can confirm a problem exists). However there were also episodes where subs were either already downloaded or perhaps embedded (not sure which, it was late) where the line ordering was displayed correctly, so it's not the case that all subs are bad and more testing is needed to narrow the problem. I'm travelilng for a few days now so can't easily check, but if you could do more testing to ping things down it would be helpful.