Posts by Capslock

My AVR is connected to the same TV because other devices are connected to my AVR.

I understand that the AVR is recognized as another display option but I don't want to. I want that my TV to be considered as the "main" display option. And the AVR just to be used as a sound system. Is there a way to do that ?

Do this with your active (TV and AVR turned on) target setup. Reboot with the same setup.

Ok so i'm doing this with my TV and AVR turned on with target setup.

LibreELEC:~ # getedid delete
    You don't have a backup file for /flash/syslinux.cfg. You did not use this script to create the custom EDID
    Therefore we can't be sure the script is working properly. Exiting
    LibreELEC:~ # getedid create
    More than a single device connected. Probably enable "Disable all other monitors" at Kodi settings. Aborting!
    LibreELEC:~ # reboot

I also retried with "Disable all other monitors" enabled at Kodi settings and I have the same messages.

> https://paste.libreelec.tv/calm-goat.log

Something I didn't notice before : my TV signal disappears after the LE splash screen.

That's what I tried to do but no success.

Let me describe what I did.
    I have 3 HDMI (https://imgaz2.staticbg.com/thumb/large/oa…f582e7.jpg.webp)

I plug video on the left port => I got video signal on the TV.

Then i switch off LE and plug audio on the middle port and turn LE on.

No more video signal is sent to the TV, audio + video are sent to the AVR.

I tried to do the same, plugging video on the right port and audio on the middle port, it's not better.

Also, I remarked something "weird", in System => Audio, LE detects 4 HDMI ports (#0, #1, #2 & #3).

At the moment, "video HDMI" is plugged on the left port, and "audio HDMI" is plugged on the right port. And in this panel, LE detects :

AVR on HDMI #0

TV on HDMI #1

What am I doing wrong ?

Logs for video HDMI left, audio HDMI right : https://paste.libreelec.tv/upward-oriole.log

Logs for video HDMI right, audio HDMI middle : https://paste.libreelec.tv/enhanced-cockatoo.log

It seems that nothing changes.. I don't understand anything anymore

Hello,

I'm having issues with my AVR which sometimes loses the video signal when LE/Kodi changes the framerate at video playback start/end.
    I'd like to use the two HDMI ports on my n100 mini PC: one for audio (HDMI0 on my AVR) and the other for video (HDMI1 on my TV).
    I have the impression that LE doesn't allow this natively.

Do I need to configure the EDID?

Thanks for your help !

chewitt

I've tried these settings but I still have the signal loss issue, either at the playback of a movie or when I stop it.

My logs :

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (around 18:34/18:35)

I've tried with librespot deactivated and also uninstalled => still no sound on the menu

Regarding the signal loss, I've set "Adjust framerate" to "No" (i'm in french so i've translated it, sorry if it's not exactly the same wording) and no more signal loss... But I think i'll see some stutering on the videos (I'll run some test this evening)

So it seems that the issue comes from the framerate changing

Hello,

I've migrated from a LE9 to a LE11 on a rPI3.

I've backuped my parameters from LE9. I did a freshinstall on another microSD card, imported my parameters.

I'm facing two issues :

1) No sound on the GUI, when I'm browsing the menus. With Estuary or Aeon Nox Silvo, same behaviour

2) When I play a movie, the signal is lost by my TV/ AVR, but the sound is played correctly

Here's my pastebin :

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've searched for solutions, but nothing worked for the moment.
    Maybe I need to create a config.txt file with a special parameter ?

Thank you for your help !

Really weird, i'm not able to reproduce the issue of lost signal...

I'll post here the debug log as soon as the issue comes back.

About the "green dots", it's not really green dots, it's hard to explain. It reminds me the image of a used VHS, only on the half bottom of the image, and it lasts less than half a second, and then the image goes back to normal.

Something like that (jus to gave an idea) :

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/03/43/93/38/1000_F_343933836_WcILardD83rXUMjmr5Mvq9qFelodGN0c.jpg

I reproduced this issue bypassing my AV receiver, so rpi directly linked to my TV, and also with another HDMI cable.

Do you think debug log can help on that ?

Sorry for the late answer.

Here some clarifications :

My rpi 3 is linked to my AV receiver, and my AV receiver is linked to my TV

Before my update I was using last version of LE, 9.2 I think, and everything worked fine

Since the LE 10 update, sometimes (not always) when I try to playback a video, my AV receiver loses the signal, or sometimes when I stop the video, the signal is sometimes also lost

I tried to bypass the AV receiver linking my rpi3 to my TV, and in that case no signal loss. So it seems that when the frequency is changed (my GUI is in 1980x1080p 60Hz) at the playback is the cause. If I set up in Kodi the "no change frequency", no signal loss.

So, I think something has changed in Kodi ?

Do you need a debug log or is it a known issue ?

Other thing, I have noticed that randomly during the video playback green dots on half of the screen appear and then suddenly disappear .. I don't know how to describe it precisely. Am I clear ?

I will provide a mediainfo of a file as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help.