LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0.6 on PC - No German Language

• I've just installed LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0.6 (download from https://libreelec.tv/downloads/generic/ ) on my PC, everything went fine, but I can't change the language to German.

1. At the first Start the first thing LibreELEC does is asking about the language you want to use.

Here I set the Language to German, but the German Language Add-On wasn't downloaded at the end of the Setup.

(PC was connect to the Internet, Connection was working)

2. After the Start of LibreElect I went to "Interface" -> "Regional" and set

Region default format to "Central Europe" (Germany isn't there)

Timezone country to "Germany"

Timezone to "Europe/Berlin"

Then I went to "Language" but the only Language showing up is "English"

3. After that I went to "System" -> "Add-ons" ->"Install from repository" -> "All repositories" -> "Look and feel" to check if there's a German Language Add-on available, but there are only "Screensaver", "Skin" and "Visualisation" Add-ons.

4. It seems that the "Kodi Add-on repository - Team Kodi 3.3.1" (where the German Language Add-on is locatet) is offline.

If I chose this repository it tells me "Could not connect to repository"

So I'd like to ask if someone could please tell me how can I change the Language in LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0.6 on my Computer to "German" ?

Edited 2 times, last by Niceguy (May 8, 2024 at 10:52 AM).

• Kodi people run Kodi infrastructure. LE people run LE infrastructure. There was a disturbance in the force yesterday that caused wobbles with the Kodi mirror master.