Issues installing Skins on LibreElec 11.95.2 on Raspberry Pi 4B

• I have a fresh install of LibrecElec 11.95.2 on a Raspberry Pi 4B, and I'm having an issue installing skins. Specifically, I am looking for the Eminence skin, which I use on another older LibreELEC install. All repos appear to be working, including the Kodi and LibreELEC repo.

When I go to Skins and select "Get More" there are very few in the list. It's just "Aeon Nox: SiLVO","Aeon Tajo", "Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded", "Confluence", "Copacetic", "Estuary", and "Mimic-LR". None of the repos have any other skins to install.

I went and got the zip from https://kodi.tv/addons/omega/skin.eminence.2/ and downloaded it to the box. What's weird is I can see other zips in the "install from zip" interface, but I can't see the zip for the skin at all, even after verifying linux file permissions. I'm stumped. Is this a skin compatibility thing? I see no version restriction. Is this an architecture thing? I have it on other x86 systems but this is arm.

• It often takes a few weeks for all the Skins to be updated for the final release. Looks like this is one of them. You'll probably find an update ormore status info in the Eminence add-on support thread in the Kodi forum.