LibreELEC freeze randomly

• Hello,

I has setup the newest version of LibreElec because my USB-stick broke, except the stick the system did run problemless before, with the same hardware.

With the newest version the system freeze randomly, even without doing anything.

Had activated all possible loggings and did run the system without any activity and it freezed.

I use the following hardware/software:

Kodi (20.3 (20.3.0) Git:20.3-Nexus). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Release Kodi x64
    Kodi compiled 2024-01-26 by GCC 12.2.0 for Linux x86 64-bit version 6.1.74 (393546)
    Running on LibreELEC (official): 11.0.6, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 6.1.74
    FFmpeg version/source: 4.4.1-Kodi
    Host CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3700 @ 1.60GHz, 4 cores available

I had to cut the logging, i removed the part which did repeat around one hour (

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

Hope that maybe someone knows help.

Thanks a lot.

• Even if we identify a problem in LE11 the fix will put into LE12 so the first thing to do is update to LE12b2 and test again.

It would be useful to see the system log, so use "pastekodi" not manual copy/paste to pastebin.