Problem booting LE 11.95 on Raspberry Pi 4 and 5

• I have been running LE on RPI's for a long time. Until yesterday I was running it mainly on a RPI 4 4GB and it ran LE9X. Due to a problem with the youtube plugin I decided to upgrade to a newer version as that version was nolonger supported and it was getting too old.

After burning a new card and restoring some of the video's and configs onthat card, the Pi booted and started doing upgrades.

After that I did another reboot and only got a black screen. Since I didn't got it to work I redid every thing and the result was the same so I went out ant bought a new RPI 5. Long story short; same result.

I started to look into the matter a bit more closely and instead of the connection that I had been using for years through one of the hdmi ports of my pioneer receiver to the TV I connected the PI to one of the hdmi's of my TV directly and it booted and worked. So back to the receiver and since I did it without rebooting, just plugging it back in the same port on the receiver as before and switching the tv to the output of the receiver , It worked as expected.
    To test it further I rebooted the Pi once again and ended with a blackscreen again.

Replugging the cable again directly to the TV the LibereELEC logo looked very fraggled and at the top of the screen there was a message stating:

LibreELEC critical 11.55.1 if I'm correct as the top of those letters where invisible. Rebooting again made it work and I could re plug to the receiver and use it again.
    So for some reason LE seems to crash when it is connected to the hdmi of the receiver which it did not do on the older versions and also not do when connected to the TV.

The TV is a 4K Philips, can't find the model nr but it is about 5 years old and 50 inch.
    The receiver is a Pioneer VSX923 that can do 4K 3840 x 2160 and Full HD.

Does anybody has had similar experiences?

LE version is LibreELEC-RPi5.aarch64-11.95.1 for the RPI 5 and

LibreELEC-RPi4.aarch64-11.95.1 for the 4.

• I bet something is wrong with EDID.

First try this from SSH, with AVR / TV connected:

Code
    getedid delete
    getedid create
    reboot

If it doesn't work, do the same, but only with the TV connected. Then go back to the AVR / TV setup, and it should still work.

• Same problem on my Pi4, worked fine for years on LE9/10/11, most recently on 11.0.6. I decided to try Omega, flashed the card with 12 and tried booting - nothing, just black screen on the TV. Tried flashing with 11.95.2, still nothing, just black screen. Flashed it back to 11.0.6, it did start up. Something does not look right in the aarch64 versions (and I'm not going to be a lot of use diagnosing it), any suggestions welcome