pulseaudio.service: Failed to create secure directory (/storage/.config/pulse): Permission denied

• After some experiments in configuration I realize that pulseaudio.service fails to start at boot. That holds some other services from starting and my LE11 installation is nearly useless. I checked everything and of course the /strorage/.config is writeable (777)....

I have no idea what is going wrong and I am sure that I did not change anything related to the start up sequence and not to pulseaudio.

Anybody any idea ?

Code
    Mar 28 08:08:13 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Starting pulseaudio.service...
    Mar 28 08:08:13 LibreELEC pulseaudio[31674]: W: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in system mode, but --disallow-module-loading not set.
    Mar 28 08:08:13 LibreELEC pulseaudio[31674]: W: [pulseaudio] main.c: Home directory of user 'root' is not '/var/run/pulse', ignoring.
    Mar 28 08:08:13 LibreELEC pulseaudio[31674]: E: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Failed to create secure directory (/storage/.config/pulse): Permission denied
    Mar 28 08:08:13 LibreELEC systemd[1]: pulseaudio.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
    Mar 28 08:08:13 LibreELEC systemd[1]: pulseaudio.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
    Mar 28 08:08:13 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start pulseaudio.service.
  • Filesystem of storage partition is definitely not ro, I use Generic on Intel and can ssh into the system and edit and save anything fine.

Inbetween I done a softreset and start to build up the configurations from backup. And I have upgraded to 12 beta, LE is working basically and ..... again "Failed to start pulseaudio.service." :(:(:(

I understand that pulsaudio is only needed for Bluetooth and I donot need that. Is there way do completely disable that service ?