Can't mount a network share anymore

• Hey guys,

I'm not able to mount a network share using my LibreELEC 8.

I have Apple Time Capsule successfully mounted a few weeks before and now I'm not able to mount it. Here's the script I used:

[Unit]
    Description=TimeCapsule Mount Script
    Requires=network-online.service
    After=network-online.service
    Before=kodi.service
    [Mount]
    What=//192.168.0.100/Data
    Where=/storage/timecapsule
    Options=username=zzlatev,password=password,sec=ntlm,vers=1.0
    Type=cifs
    [Install]
    WantedBy=multi-user.target

Here's the latest log file generated by the following method:
    journalctl -b 0 --no-pager | paste

http://sprunge.us/6FlOjq

Can you please help me? Thanks in advance!

• Code
    Mar 25 16:14:08 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-timecapsule.mount: Directory /storage/timecapsule to mount over is not empty, mounting anyway.
    Mar 25 16:14:08 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Mounting TimeCapsule Mount Script...
    Mar 25 16:14:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-timecapsule.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=255
    Mar 25 16:14:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to mount TimeCapsule Mount Script.
    Mar 25 16:14:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-timecapsule.mount: Unit entered failed state.

^ that suggests something has written data to /storage/timecapsule? - delete the data and mount should work then?

• Code
    Sep 12 19:04:40 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Configuration file /storage/.config/system.d/storage-timecapsule.mount is marked executable. Please remove executable permission bits. Proceeding anyway.

^ "chmod -x /storage/.config/system.d/storage-timecapsule.mount" .. but that's not the issue stopping mount.

At this point I'm unsure what the issue is /shrug

• Hi,

I have a similar experience on my RPi2 based LE installations:
    Mounting my timecapsule with a .mount-file has always worked but since I upgraded to LE 11, I can’t get it to work any longer.
    I have done clean installs with LE 9, 10 an 11, always with the same .mount file. On 9 & 10 it works, on 11 it doesn’t.
    If I update 9->10->11, same thing.
    Maybe support for the required sec=ntlm and/or vers=1.0 options has been dropped from kernel 6 onwards?

For now, I’ll stay on LE10.