[MySQL] When I update the advancedsettings.xml file, Kodi keeps crashing and then starts in "Safe Mode"

• Hello everyone,

I have been following this guide to set up a shared library since I have now 2 Raspberry running LE 11.0.6, but when I upload the "advancedsettings.xml" file in "userdata" and reboot Kodi, it keeps crashing until it starts in safe mode.

In order to make it start again normally, I have to delete the "advancedsettings.xml" file from "/storage/.kodi.FAILED/userdata".

Can you help me understand what am I missing?

What's an alternative to ix.io for uploading logs and configs? Is it possible to modify the url or I should do it manually? If I should do it manually, which files should I upload?

HW&SW: Raspberry Pi4B with LibreELEC 11.0.6; Sangoma SMB SBC with CentOS 7.9 + MySQL 8.0.

• 11.0.6 has switched ix.io to our own paste server since ix.io was down, so just cat/pipe files to "paste" and you'll get a URL.

Uploading files sounds like you're copying the file over SMB? Has it been created in Notepad.exe? If yes this is likely a Windows line endings issue and will be solved by creating files with Linux line endings using Notepad++ or accessing the box via SSH and using nano (copy/paste the content to the screen) to create the file.

• 11.0.6 has switched ix.io to our own paste server since ix.io was down, so just cat/pipe files to "paste" and you'll get a URL.

Uploading files sounds like you're copying the file over SMB? Has it been created in Notepad.exe? If yes this is likely a Windows line endings issue and will be solved by creating files with Linux line endings using Notepad++ or accessing the box via SSH and using nano (copy/paste the content to the screen) to create the file.

The file was actually created on CentOS with the default text editor and passed via SFTP.

I tried as suggested to create the file directly on Kodi and still it crashes.

This is the url with crash logs.