Chorus 2 issue

• Hi folks, I have a strange problem.

The setup is LibreELEC 11.0.6 on a Rpi5.

I use Chorus 2 web interface to control audio playback.

Now, when I start playing an album, the album does not start from the beginning (i.e. 00:00 of track 1), it seems to start playing randomly somewhere into the first or second song of the album.

This seems to happen (but I'm not sure) if I was playing another album before that I stopped playing. Shuffle mode is NOT enabled.

Apparently this happens only from Chorus not happening if I start audio playback using kodi "direct" interface with the remote.

Not sure if this is a bug or something related to my setup, I have configured also the audio profiles add-on to switch on an external USB audio interface when playing music (but I don't think it's relevant because the issue appears just with Chorus 2)

Thanks for any help or suggestions

A

• Apparently this happens only from Chorus not happening if I start audio playback using kodi "direct" interface with the remote.

EDIT it happens also without chorus. So it's an issue with audio player, it seems it want to restart playback from last position or something, but I think it shouldn't do that if I play a new unplayed album

• It sounds like a bug of some kind .. but it's not a LibreELEC bug, so best to post it in Kodi forums for their devs to triage.

Yep, I thought so, still it's something that drives me kind of crazy. It doesn't happen on the kodi instance I have on Windows (it's the same-ish version) it happens only on the kodi that runs on the raspberry and I tried posting here to make sure it not some specific LibreELEC config..

I'll do as you suggested and try on the Kody communities, thanks