Playback issues after updating from 11.0.1 to 11.0.6 on x86

• Hello guys,

two days ago I decided to update my Installation from 11.0.1 to 11.0.6. Scince then the playback of videos is nearly impossible. Starting a Video takes about 10 Seconds (resolution and media format doesn't matter) and after 5 to 10 seconds the first stutter appears. After another 15 Seconds the video freeses completly. Getting back to the main menu takes like forever or is not possible. Remote control or SSH is still working. Mostly CPU goes up to 100% on one core.

It also appears when playing live TV.

Music playback is not working at all. If you start a title nothing is happening and after 10 seconds the next title starts and so on.

It looks like there is a problem with the audio but everything I change doesn't have any effect on the problem.

The debug log is here: https://paste.libreelec.tv/evolved-man.log

I'm using LibreELEC X86 on an Intel Celeron J4025 with an integrated UHD Graphics and 8 GB RAM (AsRock J4025M). Also installed are two sat-reciever cards and a easymouse for decoding.

I've tried to change the resolution, media format, sync playback to display (got kodi to freeze), passthrough, etc. but nothing helps.

Does someone got an Idea? I realy don't know what to do...