Suddenly, my Raspberry Pi 4 can't display video when both HDMI ports are in use

• I just connected the AVR to the electricity and with exactly the same connections than before... and it worked.

Congrats! Maybe the AVR has some type of an EDID buffer, which was cleaned now.

Make some more tests, and then mark this thread as solved. I don't think it's an LE issue.

The AVR probably had bad EDID data (containing a video mode) when connector detection failed. Dev talk:

except for the second HDMI / AVR (which looks like a broken EDID and all modes except 720x576i filtered out) the kernel log looks fine.

• Of course, I have 2 more days to test it thoroughly, and I agree that this is not a LibreElec issue. I have a suspicion about why the issue happened, but I need more time to confirm it. In a few days, I will confirm how everything concluded. Thank you very much for your time.

• I'd like to provide a conclusion to this matter. At the time I captured the last screenshot, where vc4-hdmi-1 is recognized as YMH HTR-3064, the TV audio settings were configured as "Optical" (it's just a label).
    Pros:
    -In Kodi, the sound is send to AVR
    Cons:
    -In applications like YouTube, the sound is neither send to the AVR nor to the TV, resulting in no sound at all.
    -I have to use the Yamaha remote control to handle the volume.

I managed to achieve my desired setup by configuring the TV as "Optical + Internal Speakers."
    Pros:
    -In application as Youtube, the sound is send to TV
    -In Kodi, the sound is send to AVR

Subsequently, I aimed to control the AVR volume using the LG Magic Control. I connected the AVR output to any TV HDMI input and initiated the TV CEC wizard, which was automatically recognized and of course it turn off the AVR. Afterward, I turned the AVR back on. At this point, I could successfully manage the AVR volume using the LG Magic Control.

After testing and confirming that it worked well, I rebooted the system. Both the TV and AVR were turned on before the boot. Upon checking, I noticed that the EDID was now identical to HDMI-0, probably because the AVR and TV are connected via HDMI.

Although I wasn't concerned, I connected via SSH and ran "getedid create".
    It's fine for me, I can live with that.

Thanks Da Flex for all your support. It is greatly appreciated.
    I will mark this thread as resolved.

Edited once, last by EloyFarina (February 15, 2024 at 4:03 AM).