Any solution for Invalid key on 5G WiFi network for Raspi4?

• Hi all,

I have Raspi 4 with 11.0.6 on it. It usually works good but from time to time it just don't want to connect to my 5G WiFi network. I have Unifi AP AC PRO access point and I can do lots of twicks and settings but I simply dont know where to start.

First Invalid key, then Input/output error pops.

Is there a known fix or specific 5G broadcast channel, or some setting that will help this issue.
    It is literally only issue the device is having.

Thanks!

ps: 2.4 network works fine but it suffers from buffer problems on higher bitrate video.

• Please test with LE12 nightly. Disabling Fast Transition (FT) does seem to improve things.

Hi, thanks for the answer.

Can I update to nightly while keeping settings or I need to do clean install?
    I remembered that I did that before. In .update folder.

Also Disabling Fast Transition (FT) is on the AP side, correct?

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

Thanks!
    edit: I did update to nightly and no difference. How do I check that update went successfully?

Edited once, last by skullmonkey (February 13, 2024 at 3:43 PM).

• So every now and then I got an error: invalid key
    I just changed the 5Ghz wifi options and it's OK:

• You have to experiment with the WiFi settings on the router... I also had this error, I just changed some of the settings as above. and now it's OK, I connect quickly and reliably.

Sorry, I don't have Raspi4... but I don't know if it matters in this case? ...in my opinion no.
    You need to look for 5ghz wifi settings on the router so that you can connect without errors, it helped me

My WiFi card is: AX210

02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Intel Corporation Wi-Fi 6 AX210/AX211/AX411 160MHz [8086:2725] (rev 1a)

Edited 3 times, last by kobrawerde (April 19, 2024 at 6:55 PM).