Status idle or playing and not off anymore

• i installed libreelec 11.0.6 now and found out there is no communication anymore with Home assistent.

I have a HTPC installed for years now working ok.

So i try to import libreelec into HA. And during installation it is telling me that i must enable some settings at libreelec (system/settings/service)

So enables remote control. Then i could made a connection ( this setting was not activated before and was running ok at 11.0.4). Then i can read the status in Home assist , it is working. But i do not want to control the device, only see it status like playing,idle, off, etc

But i found that thes status of the librelec mediaplayer is "Idle" or "playing ". even if the player is turned off, it is still idle

there is no Off status anymore ???

for the record i have a HTPC
    Libreelec 11.0.6/kodi20.3 now ( generic version)

Edited 2 times, last by niek (February 9, 2024 at 6:16 PM).

• Or is it possible to install 11.0.4 again?

I installed an older backup, where 11.0.4 was used.But the version 11.0.6 still present

I installed complete new one 11.0.4 but it is standard auto update . So directly after install, setup language,etc the update is already installed. I cannot switch is to manual directly.

Also try to unplug Internet connection, during install, but then I cannot setup languag. I can unselected auto update . After, plug in Internet cable, I cannot select skin etc nothing , strange

• Hi chewitt

Thx for support

That is working, now running 11.0.4 again . Now i can see teh status of kodi again

But strange is i could always see the status of the kodi box On,Off, Playing, idle, etc also at 11.0.4. But at 11.0.6 i could not see it anymore . At 11.0.6 i have to enable Remote control (but i only want to see its status) and read it new in Home assist. But than i can only see status Idle or Playing( i want to see also OFF). What is changed in this case?

• The main thing that changed is Kodi, so you need to look at the commits/changes merged upstream between the Kodi versions included with the LE 11.0.4 and 11.0.6 releases.