Chrome not working on LE 11 clean install

• Hello folks,

Being stuck with Chrome 96 in LE 10 (and having issues on some websites because of this) made me jump to LE11.

I did a clean install of LE 11 legacy, downloaded the Chrome Browser add-on, but when I try to start it from kodi add-ons menu, but nothing happens.

I tried most of the settings (HW acceleration included, even tried turning it off) but nothing works.

If I ssh into the machine, after trying to launch Chrome I can see I indeed have chrome processes running, so it seems like it is running but in the background somewhere I can't acess. I tried killing them and starting chrome again (that's how desperate I am) but of course, nothing changed.

Nothing happening in kodi.log. I attached chrome addon service.log but can't make any sense of it.

If run chrome-start via SSH, I get the following log lines, then it hangs completely until I ^C it. Output is attached too

I'm quite out of ideas. I already perused the forums looking for similar cases, but nothing seems relevant. Anyone could point me in the right direction and/or tell me what additionnal info I might add ?

Hardware :

Old laptop ACER Aspire with intel core 2 duo P7350 CPU , 4G of RAM and GeForce 9600M GS GPU