Not scanning WiFi

• Hi everyone. I recently installed Libreelec 11.0.5 on a Raspberry pi 4 (4 GB). I encountered the well-known invalid-key error but that's not my current problem, as the solution given here by frankvw at least allows me to connect to a 2.4 GHz network.

My current problem is that I have changed my networks ID and found that Libreelec (or raspberry) doesn't recognise new networks. It always shows me the same networks wether I create new ones or not.

I am connected by ethernet, but I am using a second router as an extender, which it is not my ideal setup.

What I have tried so far, apart from changing configurations on my router networks:

• I have tried to created the connection by connmanctl on SSH connection, but same networks are shown.
    • I have also discovered that in storage/cache/conman there are only one file and a folder. The file is named as setting, which seems to me to be some kind of configuration on Ethernet and WiFi, and the folder contains the word ethernet on it. I think it should be there another file related to Wireless connection, but nothing here. Following this thought, I've tried applying a hard reset on Libreelec and revisiting this same folder or trying to connect to my networks, but remains the same.

I wonder if there is something else I can try to solve this, because it is the first time I face something like this.

Thanks in advance.

• The invalid key error pops up once in a while here on a Pi 4. It's connected to a 5 GHz network. Just a thought: if it doesn't occur on 2.4 GHz could it be a wifi AC specific issue? Wifi AC only works on the 5 GHz band so on 2.4 GHz the adapter falls back to wifi N.