Youtube addon works only if debug log is enabled on LE 11.0.4

• Hello!

I've had a strange problem since I moved to LibreELEC 11: Youtube add-on works only if debug log is enabled.

I used LE 10 on OrangePi PC2 for a long time and I decided to move to the next version. I know that upgrade in this case is unsupported so I backed up my settings, installed fresh LE 11.0.4 using LE USB SD Creator which downloaded LibreELEC-H5.arm-11.0.4-tritium-h5.img.gz image, and after succesful installation I restored my settings from .tar archive.

After the first boot, all addons updated, everything was working normally except Youtube addon (v7.0.2.2) which hangs in 2 seconds (with all system, only power reset helps) after start playing any video.

To capture debug logs I enabled this option in System settings, but after that Youtube addon started working as usual!

I disabled Debug log option and Youtube addon started hanging again.

What I can do in this situation? What information I can get to clarify what's the matter?

• Here they are.

What I noticed - crashlogs weren't written when Youtube addon hung.

As I forced to reboot the system by resetting power, no crashlogs were written after that.

• I tried to install fresh LE 11.0.4. After the first start and wizard completion I set an option "put display to sleep when idle" to 5 minutes. After the display turned off I lost network connection with the device.

Next, i tried nightly build LE 12 but I didn't even manage to connect to wifi because it refused my password.

That was enough for me and I went back to LE 10 where everything works fine.

I don't know why LE 11 doesn't work correctly with Orange Pi PC 2. At the same time, it works on Orange Pi PC Plus (however, with a different 2.4 GHz wifi adapter) without any visible problem.