[RPI4] frame drop/skip

• hello,

i'm using a RPI4 with 4GB ram and latest build of libreelec (11.0.4), it's connected via gbit lan and 300mbit fiber connection. temperature while playback is around 50 degree for CPU/GPU, memory load is like 300-400MB / 4GB. so it shouldn't be temperature related or too less system ressources...?

when playing online streams (720p, h264) theres strange behaviour, every few minutes theres a jump/skip for video/audio for like 2-3s. sometimes theres also a green frame visible for like 1-2 frames (at least very brief moment).

downloading the stream and playing it from local storage just works fine without the issues above so it's maybe connection/hoster related?

however when i use different device (tablet/desktop/laptop) running kodi and same stream it works flawless.

i also swapped out lan cable, hdmi cable, even the RPI4 but nothing worked. i also tryed osmc instead of libreelec and same issues there. also it seems to get worse the longer the RPI4 is running, when you just booted up it takes longer for this issue to occur (at least it seems so, testing possibilities are very limited sadly)

to get some information i enabled extended debug log and filtered out all error lines:

did someone experience same issues in the past? any ideas?

ty :)