Sound does not work

• I have a laptop (Dell latitude 3190) which I have put a generic LibreELEC on. After struggling to get the video to only show on the TV instead of the laptop screen I managed to figured it out. I added this to the syslinux file:

video=eDP-1:d

And this disabled the laptop screen and now it only shows on the tv (like I want).

This was just to get backgound on my setup, my sound does not work. I have tried all the different sound options in Audio and most of them are the laptop speakers. There is also a bluetooth which works good and then there is the TV. The model number as well as "PHL" (for Philips) is also in the name of it. Selecting it does not work and I have tried all the different configs I can think of in the settings. I sshed into the computer and tried the "speaker-test" command. It works after letting the kodi go to a screen saver because otherwise it is in use.

Doing this:

speaker-test -D hdmi:CARD=PCH,DEV=0 -c 6 -r 48000 -b 9600 -p 2400 -F S32_LE

Does not work but removing the -F S32_LE then it works. I don't need to specify the CARD=PCH,DEV=0 for it to work, only "hdmi" works as well

I got a wav file and this works as well:

aplay -D default ../music/sample3.wav

Can anyone please help me?

• It is already at max, both on TV and kodi, it works on the laptop speakers and headphones on aux port. Using the commandline on libreelec through ssh and then sound works. (gave myself a scare when the tv was on max volume)

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link