LibreElec, PI4, Max CPU and frame drops causing audio/video sync issues on some files

• Wanted to get this started even though I don't have a debug log yet. I'll have time to get one this weekend, but maybe someone knows what's up without it.

I've got a few files recently that I'm seeing all four cpu's maxed on my pi4 and video stuttering. The audio seems to play cleanly, but since the video stutters it gets increasingly out of sync. I'm guessing it's something about the video encoding since the CPUs are pegged. I did overclock using the following in the config.txt, but it if it helped at all I couldn't tell the difference and the cpu's were still just as maxed out.

# Force max clock
    force_turbo=1

# Overclocking...
    #hdmi_enable_4kp60=1
    #arm_freq=1800
    #gpu_freq=500
    #core_freq=600
    #core_freq_min=500

I attached a MediaInfo output on one of the files causing the issue.

I saw this on 10.0.3, upgraded to the latest 11.0.3, and still saw it.

If there's anything else, or something I could try, let me know. Since the cpus are pegged I'm guessing it's an encoding issue, and I could recode it all using handbrake, but that's annoying and I'd like to avoid it. Like I said I'll try to get a debug log, but probably won't have time till this weekend.

Thanks!

• Damn. Figured it was something like that, but didn't know what I should be looking for to know for sure.

Guess I'm just recoding it all. Bummer, but thanks for the help!