Intel NUC 13 Pro doesn't switch to HDR

• Hi I have an Intel NUC 13 Pro Arena Canyon Mini Pc with 13th Gen Core i7-1360P connected to the Sony TV A95L Braiva.

on LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-12.0-nightly-20231108 and LE 11.3 nightly and stable.

When trying to run any HDR Video the display does not switch to HDR mode. But Kodi on Windows 11 Pro the display switch to HDR mode.

I hope if you can help really I love using LE system.

• Your Q was already answered: https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/issues/8322

If the same file being played by the same K21-b1 version of Kodi on Windows works, the issue is likely to be Intel drivers, in which case our normal course of action is to simply wait for Intel to finish adding support for their latest/recent chips.

Thank you for your reply. FYI, I have a device that support CoreELEC sytsem I checked HDR working also Kodi running on Windows 11 HDR is working thrugth intel GPU only LibreELEC HDR isn't working. I created log file would you please check if you can help or advice.

hastebin

• The log shows no attempt to switch to HDR modes which implies HDR isn't exposed as an option through the kernel rendering system which implies the Intel GPU drivers in the kernel we are shipping (also the latest available) don't support HDR. Updating firmware doesn't change anything in the kernel drivers, and comparisons against other OS (with entirely different software stacks) aren't meaningful.

It would help to see the EDID info which is logged in kodi.log on startup; this doesn't show as you've enabled debug after boot.