Bootloop when built-in Stalker starts!

• I'm using the built in Stalker Client to access live TV. Yesterday when I switched on Kodi it crashes Kodi at seemingly various points whenever the live TV module is being loaded up by Kodi...

It crashes sometimes very quickly when loading the channels and also sometimes crashes a bit later when loading the epg guide.

I don't think it's the subscription service in paying for, because if I'm quick I can see the live TV picture but within seconds it says "loading epg guide" and will crash Kodi.

I am using latest official stable version of libreelec installed on Intel NUC 3050 box.

Has anyone else suffered dreaded PVR bootloop? Bi will probably have to post logs latet to get help but just wanted to chance it to see if anybody else had ever encountered this... I've had this issue before on openelec an the only resolution was to reinstall.

I have so much media, reinstall is a PITA for me.

• Ok after much tinkering I think I've solved it. I carefully went through all the settings enabling and disabling one at a time...when I got to the "don't cache in local database" setting under Live TV setting...and toggled it and then did clear data...my kodi stopped looping and I could watch tv and the guide loaded up perfectly. When I toggled it again and did clear data kodi crashed again immediately and started bootlooping upon restarting live TV... So something is happening with that don't cache in local database setting when it's toggled and then clear database setting is enabled... Don't know of that's a general big or just my setup.... So hope that helps anyone who has issues with kodi crash looping when live tv starts...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by mwake (December 10, 2016 at 3:20 AM).