Installing Plex Media Server (PMS) on Wyse 5070 Thin Client

• Trying to install Plex Media Server with LE v11.0.1 on Wyse 5070 (Pentium Silver J5005), but cannot find PMS by searching the Add-Ons section (the Plex client does appear however), so went to Plex website on another PC to download the Ubuntu (16.04+) / Debian (8+) - Intel/AMD 64-bit PMS version.

Compressed to a zip file and copied to USB stick, went to install using the Install from zip-file option, but receive an invalid structure file error.

No success despite repeating these steps. I have plenty of free memory and the CPU is idling along with no load. What am I doing wrong?

• No success despite repeating these steps. I have plenty of free memory and the CPU is idling along with no load. What am I doing wrong?

You're wrongly assuming that LE follows normal Linux distro packaging conventions. It doesn't (intentionally). If you really want to run a Plex server on the same device as a Kodi playback client, install the Docker add-on and investigate running Plex server in a Docker container. I'm not aware of any LE specific howto guides/writeups for this, but Docker is Docker.