Kodi addons on RPi4

• Hi, hope this is the right place to post and sorry it's a bit long.

About two weeks ago I noticed my Libre/Kodi/Pi4 media player was not scraping TV content when I added a new file to the library. Movies were OK. Then as week later the time was wrong and then movies wouldn't scrap. I discovered that no Kodi addons would update or add any new ones. I turned off wireless and used ethernet but no difference.

So I decided today to start again I've loaded the latset Libre/Kodi apps using the Libre installer and all went well but the problem remains. I've read that it may be the clocks but I can't see a way to adjust them or indeed set time zone etc.

So I'm lost. I can see the files and they work but no information is scrapped into the library. I hope it isn't the RPi4.

Please tell me if I should take this to the Kodi forum but I thought this was a good place to start.

Cheers, John

• If the OS date/time has not been updated via NTP (which would be unusual) it can mean the OS time is before the validity start-date of TLS certificates used by websites; ergo the cert is invalid (from the OS perspective) and comms can fail. That's simple to check via SSH and usually somewhat human-readable in a Kodi debug log.

Reboot with Kodi in debug mode and run "pastekodi" and share the URL so people here can read the logs.