intel Nuc 7th generation Wifi not detected on Libreelec 11 Intel® NUC Board NUC7i5BNB

• Hi all,

I'm on version 10.4 and evrething i'ts working fine, I've tried several times to update to version 11, nightly version too, but the problem i'ts always present, unable to make WiFi working on that Nuc, Wired lan work's OK, from time to time getting also some flickering

I've search the Forum but didn't find any match.

Any Idea?

Thanks'

• A) Version 10 matches Version 11 Legacy.

B) Version Generic-11.0.3 should work on you NUC, I would expect you need to use Generic-Legacy based on you nuc.

C) no reason why both Generic-11.0.3 or Generic-Legacy-11.0.3 should not work with Wifi

Will need to see your logs?

What is not working with WiFi?

What is the flickering you are talking about?

• Hi heitbaum, thanks' for your reply, I'll try to answer your question.

A) Version 10 matches Version 11 Legacy.

I've always used the generic versione of LE on the Nuc, after your suggestion, I've tried to install the LE 11.0.3 legacy, but the problems are still there.

Will need to see your logs?

Attached the logs file.

What is not working with WiFi?

On LE configuration Network, both, Wireless and Networks and Wired Networks are active.

On LE Configuration Connections, I can see only the Wired interface, I dont see any Wireless interface, wich as I written before on LE 10.0.4 where present and working

What is the flickering you are talking about?

For example, I'm on LE configuration windows, the image loses the orizontal sync and becomes black for half a second and then back on

See link below

LE_11.0.3_Legacy_Flickering.mp4 - Shared with pCloud
    Store videos in pCloud. Share them with just the right people. Access them on any device. Create a free account now!
    e.pcloud.link

Thanks' for your help

• Seems like I've been able to solve my problems.

I've installed back LE 11.0.3 Generic, then

Reset system settings to defauls

The Flickering problem was due to the refresh rate, that was settable to 30Hz maximum, this, before resettings system to default,

After ressetting i was able to set it to 60HZ, now the Display is working fine.

WiFi problems was related to Hidden WiFi, find the solution on Wiki..... :(

Thanks' for you time