Express VPN - help needed

• I've got LibreELEC installed and running. I'd like to add VPN. I use ExpressVPN. I have added VPN Manager for OpenVPN and can select ExpressVPN, but so far no luck getting it configured. I followed instructions on the ExpressVPN support page which ended with having me download a .ovpn file based on the ExpressVPN server that I wanted to use. I'm not sure what to do with this file. I tried configuring using the OpenVPN wizard and it goes thru to the point that I select the server city that I want to use, but fails to authenticate. I guessing it's because I don't have my key and certificate in the right place. I tried using Express VPN support, but they were no help. They said they don't support LibreELEC. If anyone has had success with setting up ExpressVPN, I'd appreciate any help you can lend!!

Thanks in advance,

Jim

• I followed instructions on the ExpressVPN support page which ended with having me download a .ovpn file based on the ExpressVPN server that I wanted to use.

Hello,

I have a similar issue can you please advise which support page you are referring to please?

Thanks

Johnw