Flickering and artifacts with PVR

• In all versions of LibreELEC 11 even in the latest 11.0.3, All addons related to inputstream seem to have flickering problems and artifacts. Example PVR Simple Client does not work perfectly. When you start a channel from the list in the first few seconds there are various flickers. This happens especially as soon as the PVR is opened. I also tried with Zatto Pvr Client and the problem is the same, in the first seconds when you start a channel freezes and flickers.

I did other tests in Kodi 20.2 in both Windows 11 and Android and on these operating systems everything works normally.

I also tried Libreelec 12 Nightly (20230716) and in this case there are no flickers

All tests were carried out on an Intel NUC i3 generation 7 & 8 with 4GB of memory and SSD and with Skin Estuary (Default).

• after several tests in Libreelec 12 I noticed that in case I change the channels repeatedly after a while it crashes and starts again by itself as it happened in Libreelec 11

• I have been battling same issue in LE11 I did a test on Generic build nightly version as

Kodi compiled 2023-12-07 by GCC 12.2.0 for Linux x86 64-bit version 6.1.63 (393535)
    LibreELEC (community): nightly-20231207-8475be3 11.0, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 6.1.63

I tested with IPTV Simple and DVBViewer clients on both instances LiveTv channel seems to slow to open channels

also, changing channels seems to flickers a lot on both clients for this reason I am not able to move pass LE 10.03

These issue ONLY happen with LE as I have test with Windows 10 Kodi I did not experience any issues.

Here are my logs

DVBViewer

hastebin

IPTV Simple

hastebin