YouTube causes LE to freeze when a video is buffering

• A few nights ago I was watching a YouTube video and it suddenly froze. I could not exit YouTube or do anything but wait. After about 5 minutes I gave up and rebooted the NUC by pressing the front panel power button. I tried another video and had the exact same issue.

I went to my Windows 10 Desktop computer and sure enough, YouTube was having very bad buffering issues, which is quite rare for me. The next day everything was back to normal.

The question is - why can't I exit YouTube when a video is buffering in Libreelec ?

Intel NUC8i5BEK

LE 11.0.1

• We're talking about an issue that happened a few days ago. It's kind of hard to post logs now. The buffering was caused by YouTube. My post is about the inability to exit a frozen screen while the buffering is taking place.

• petediscrete - I am trying to make myself clear. I am not having problems with my ISP or the YouTube addon. Both are working perfectly. Because of a YouTube buffering issue caused by YouTube themselves (maybe just in my area), the videos were frozen, causing LE's controls to freeze. I pressed stop/ff/rew/back and other buttons, and none responded. After 5 minutes I rebooted my NUC. I am just wondering why LE would not respond to my commands when the YouTube video was frozen.

• Remember the date?

If yes, search for a kodi_crashlog_<TIMESTAMP>.log at /STORAGE/.kodi/temp, upload to PasteBin, and post the link.

Of course this shouldn't happen in a perfect world.

• petediscrete - I am trying to make myself clear. I am not having problems with my ISP or the YouTube addon. Both are working perfectly. Because of a YouTube buffering issue caused by YouTube themselves (maybe just in my area), the videos were frozen, causing LE's controls to freeze. I pressed stop/ff/rew/back and other buttons, and none responded. After 5 minutes I rebooted my NUC. I am just wondering why LE would not respond to my commands when the YouTube video was frozen.

Fine. Now you’ve been asked to post the log. I’ve no problem understanding what you’re saying but it had to come from somewhere else.